Time for another „no time for bullshit” article! Today I’ll share with you 15 self-confidence boosters. Just follow the advice!
1. Listen to music that makes you feel good. Sing along and make stupid faces. Do I have to say that you should make sure that there’s no one around?
2. Watch inspiring movies. Learn from them and apply the advice to your life.
3. Read inspiring books. Learn from them and apply the advice to your life.
4. Read books that will teach you how to develop your social skills, improve your self-confidence, help you learn something new etc. Never stop improving!
5. Sweat. Go running, swimming, snowboarding, weightlifting, dancing etc. Release those endorphins!
6. Meet with your best buddies. Have a good time and relax. Be thankful that you can spend time with so amazing people!
7. Travel. Step outside your comfort zone and go to an exotic country. Be amazed. Feel uncomfortable. Try to communicate with people in their local language even if you know only a few words. Traveling is one of the best self-confidence boosters!
8. Smile. It makes you more handsome and makes you feel good, even if you don’t feel particularly happy. Moreover, people perceive you as a friendly guy.
9. Do something new: make a new dish, learn a new language, acquire a new skill. Break your routine.
10. Start a conversation with a stranger. Get to know him or her. Exchange contact info. Make a new friend.
11. Imagine your perfect day. Write down everything that you want to achieve within a few years. Create a plan to achieve your goals.
12. Get rid of bad habits. Stop smoking, drinking alcohol, eating junk food, spending hours on Facebook, watching TV etc.
13. Create a new habit. Read at least three new books a month, make at least one new friend a month, do at least one new thing every day.
14. Meditate. Learn how to achieve inner peace. Read spiritual books, spend more time in silence, learn to live in the present moment.
15. Face your fears. Do something that scares you. Kill your insecurities!
Use these self-confidence boosters on a daily basis!