How to gain confidence in yourself? If you are asking yourself this question, you’re probably looking for a way to finally get rid of your shyness and become a confident man. Look no further: this article will answer your question!
No, I’m not going to share with you hundreds of self-confidence tips. They are definitely helpful, but today I want to focus solely on the most important steps that you have to take in order to gain confidence in yourself. I’ll keep it very simple. There are only three steps:
1. Analyze your insecurities
The first step toward gaining confidence in yourself is to analyze your insecurities. Ask yourself the following questions:
- “Why am I shy?”
- “What is the main reason of my low confidence?”
- “”What makes me act as an insecure person?”
Note down all your insecurities and analyze them one by one. Now think of ways of dealing with these problems. Usually there’s only one way: start doing them as often as it’s possible until you get used to them.
Scared of talking with girls? Talk with at least 3 girls every single day. Uncomfortable while meeting new people? Meet at least one new person every single day. Etc. Create a plan!
2. Improve yourself
After you analyze your greatest insecurities, now it’s time to think of ways of improving yourself. Confident people try to be the best version of themselves. If you want to feel confident, you have to improve your self-esteem. And the best way to do it is to improve yourself. Every day try to be better than you were yesterday.
Here are a few ideas on how to improve yourself:
- start working out (IMO essential for guys);
- learn a new language (everyone should speak at least two languages);
- develop a new marketable skill;
- get rid of a bad habit (smoking, drinking alcohol, watching TV);
- create a new habit (read at least 5 books every month, run at least 5 miles each week, start eating healthy).
Once you analyze your insecurities and brainstorm some ideas on how to improve yourself, it’s time to…
3. Take action
Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
I can assure you of one thing – if you close this article and forget about it, nothing will change in your life. You’ll still remain a person that suffers from lack of self-confidence. Do you want to stay that way? If so, so be it – good luck.
Are you still with me? That’s cool! If you REALLY desperately want to gain confidence in yourself, now it’s time for the most difficult part – taking action. I can share with you a lot of tips on how to gain confidence in yourself, but none of it will matter if you don’t do something with it. So please, create a plan and start working toward your goal. I believe in you – you can achieve it!
To sum up, here are three steps that you have to take:
- Know your enemy – analyze your insecurities and fight with them.
- Improve your self-esteem – improve yourself to feel better about yourself and feel more confident.
- Be an action taker – you can’t become confident if you are only going to read tips on how to gain confidence in yourself.
And that’s how to become confident. It’s simple, but it’s not easy – that’s true. However I believe in you. You’ve already read this article, so now you know the simplest way to become confident. Now you need to follow the advice – take action. Reading dozens of tips on how to gain confidence in yourself is helpful but in the end you HAVE TO finally get off your butt and work on your confidence.